The Arasan clothing company is an Indian clothing line for men with international standards. Its goal is to become the market leader in providing affordable men’s wear by franchising all over India.
– Insignificant brand awareness.
– Challenging franchise model from its competitors.
– Though formed in early 2019, the brand has to be entirely revamped with a new name and positioning.
– Both B2B & B2C audience targeting was quite difficult due to the price segment.
– Considering B2B segment, a landing page was created with all-sufficient detail that an investor might require.
– Considering B2C segment, an E-commerce website has been constructed for retail sales.
– Lead Generation, Store Visit, Reach, Website Traffic, and Re-targeting have been carried out on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Youtube every month for mass reach.
– Providing traditional marketing offer concepts and creatives to grab the attention of the native crowd.